Integral Education Course - Unit 3
The good future of humanity depends on people choosing the good environment, and then building, nurturing, and growing this good environment. To better understand this, we look at the process of humanity's development being divided into two [parts]: 1. seemingly coincidental development, which occurs without directly using one's environment, 2. participatory development by means of the environment, which is presenting to us as a consequence of revealing the world crisis, and the global, mutual, connected system that we are all now living in.
It is through our environment that we can affect change together, and solve all the problems of individuals and society as a whole. As humanity is educated to properly utilize the environment to infuse positive, internal change, this will lead to a fuller and happier life, which can even dissolve all crime and violence. With this as our goal, we should crave the ability to create these developmental environments, perhaps similar to the concept of greenhouses, for every person and situation, in order to bring humanity to a state of healing and wholeness.
In this unit we will learn about:
- A person's free choice and where it is found.
- The environment as a cause in development.
- Building the environment in the era of interdependency.
- The "out of body" life—the connection between human beings, the environment, and the perception of reality.
Guidelines for the student for the best use of this education kit:
- Please study the lessons of this unit (in order) one after the other. Each lesson forms the basis for understanding the next lesson.
- Attentively watch and read the lesson, and do your best to "connect" to it. This entire course is an adventure, so prepare yourself to enter into the material accordingly! :)
- Read the text of the lesson (found in the Transcript Text), and personally summarize the main points of the lesson in a few sentences.
- Complete the activity tasks for the student, found in the "Engage Yourself" part of the lesson.
- Optional: How deep and wide do you want to go? Deepen and broaden your knowledge of each topic by using the enrichment materials—digging deeper into the "References" and any videos or material from the lesson that spark interest in you. Although the Reference material is listed as optional, it is highly recommended to go through it.
- After studying all the lessons of the unit, answer the final exam questions in the Unit Summary at the end, and complete the feedback form.