Integral Education Course - Unit 1
The global crisis, manifested in all aspects of life, is actually an opportunity for a new beginning, for a better life and for sustainability. The cause for the crisis is the incompatibility between the concern of each of us for his own private interest, and the mutual connection among all human beings, which is gradually revealed in the world. The solution to this crisis is the correction of our relationship through education and the influence of the environment.
In this unit we will learn about:
- The crisis as an opportunity for a new beginning
- The current global crisis and other crises
- The connection between the individual and society
- Desire – the engine of development
Guidelines for the student for the best use of this education kit:
- Please study the lessons of this unit (in order) one after the other. Each lesson forms the basis for understanding the next lesson.
- Attentively watch and read the lesson, and do your best to "connect" to it. This entire course is an adventure, so prepare yourself to enter into the material accordingly! :)
- Read the text of the lesson (found in the Transcript Text), and personally summarize the main points of the lesson in a few sentences.
- Complete the activity tasks for the student, found in the "Engage Yourself" part of the lesson.
- Optional: How deep and wide do you want to go? Deepen and broaden your knowledge of each topic by using the enrichment materials—digging deeper into the "References" and any videos or material from the lesson that spark interest in you. Although the Reference material is listed as optional, it is highly recommended to go through it.
- After studying all the lessons of the unit, answer the final exam questions in the Unit Summary at the end, and complete the feedback form.