Integral Education Course - Unit 7-NEEDS TEXT FOR UNIT 7
A system of interdependence connects all parts of creation, the entirety of nature, human society, and humanity. We are all interdependent, and all of nature acts as one body whose parts are integrally interconnected. This is what is called "mutual dependence."
We have reached a new era: it is being revealed to us that we need to change our attitudes from that of egoistic competition to that of mutual responsibility, and then, even to mutual love. First we will reach mutual compromise in our relationships with each other, and this is due to the necessity for it, as we are being pressured by the current state of affairs in the world coming to us from nature. Then from this step, we will advance even further into mutual consideration.
We must build a system of integral education, with information, knowledge, and explanation so that it will gradually influence people and make a lasting impact on all groups in society, the environment, the nation, and on all the people of the world, until we all learn how to live nicely together, like one great global human family in "one household."
In this unit we will learn about:
- The development of mutual dependence in all parts of creation.
- The contrasting opposition between the development of the ego and the development of mutual dependence.
- The next level of mutual reciprocity and interdependence—building a better internal connection between people.
- Education toward mutual responsibility for each other.
Guidelines for the student for the best use of this education kit:
- Please study the lessons of this unit (in order) one after the other. Each lesson forms the basis for understanding the next lesson.
- Attentively watch and read the lesson, and do your best to "connect" to it. This entire course is an adventure, so prepare yourself to enter into the material accordingly! :)
- Read the text of the lesson (found in the Transcript Text), and personally summarize the main points of the lesson in a few sentences.
- Complete the activity tasks for the student, found in the "Engage Yourself" part of the lesson.
- Optional: How deep and wide do you want to go? Deepen and broaden your knowledge of each topic by using the enrichment materials—digging deeper into the "References" and any videos or material from the lesson that spark interest in you. Although the Reference material is listed as optional, it is highly recommended to go through it.
- After studying all the lessons of the unit, answer the final exam questions in the Unit Summary at the end, and complete the feedback form.