Integral Education Course - Unit 4
It is possible to learn about the laws that manage development from the gradual development of nature, the direction of which is always to a better state. The interconnected laws in nature push us to be connected to each other, and to join all of humanity into one body. The connection of all humans as one, brings us into harmony with the one law in nature, and in this way, to an understanding of the general law of nature.
The crisis that appears today in all realms of life is a new beginning, which has in it much hope. If we begin to change the influence of the environment upon us, from a concern for myself to a concern for all, we will feel the positive change within a short time. The natural law regarding the influence of the environment upon man has the power to convince a person about anything and everything. It is therefore worthwhile to begin with a change in the environment and its positive influenceon people, so that people are naturally affected for the good, even though they are not consciously aware of it.
In this unit we will learn about:
- The natural laws of development that exist from nature.
- The correction of desire.
- The force of habit becoming a second nature in positively changing the values of society.
- Humanity as a super-organism.
Guidelines for the student for the best use of this education kit:
- Please study the lessons of this unit (in order) one after the other. Each lesson forms the basis for understanding the next lesson.
- Attentively watch and read the lesson, and do your best to "connect" to it. This entire course is an adventure, so prepare yourself to enter into the material accordingly! :)
- Read the text of the lesson (found in the Transcript Text), and personally summarize the main points of the lesson in a few sentences.
- Complete the activity tasks for the student, found in the "Engage Yourself" part of the lesson.
- Optional: How deep and wide do you want to go? Deepen and broaden your knowledge of each topic by using the enrichment materials—digging deeper into the "References" and any videos or material from the lesson that spark interest in you. Although the Reference material is listed as optional, it is highly recommended to go through it.
- After studying all the lessons of the unit, answer the final exam questions in the Unit Summary at the end, and complete the feedback form.